Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 26. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
Wonderfold Wagon W4 Luxe Quad Stroller Wagon (Formerly W4S 2.0)
The next generation stroller wagon. Made for families looking for their perfect adventure cruiser.
Stroller Wagon Features
- Hold up to 4 passengers (Single Passenger Optional)
- Easy to fold/unfold
- High face-to-face seats with footwell for better interactions
- Deep carriage with mesh panels for optimal ventilation
- Front zipper door for easy access/storage
- Slidable/Removable Canopy with UV Protection
- Adjustable Canopy Rods
- Removable/Reclining seats with 5 point automatic magnetic harness
- Adjustable push handle with Vegan leather cover
- Adaptable side mesh panel
- Removable fabric for easy cleaning
- Extra storage on all sides of the body including: Rear basket, Back panel pocket, Seat pouch
- 1-step foot brake system
- Detachable basket
- Optional strap for pulling the stroller wagon
- All-Terrain XL Tires
- Age Group: 6+ months
- Wagon Weight: 50 lbs. (With seats installed)
- Wagon Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Weight Limit: 99 lbs. per bench (2 seats per bench)
Great! Amazing product and very quick delivery!
Super sturdy! I have big husky boys and was afraid it wouldn’t work for them but it is amazing! And the boys don’t mind being in it like a stroller. Thank you for a great investment!
Wonderfold Wagon W4S 2.0 Multifunctional Quad Stroller Wagon (4 Seater)
Fantastic wagon ordered from a company with fantastic customer service! If they start carrying wonderfold accessories this will be where I’ll order them from!
For the longest time me and my family were having trouble figuring out how to comfortably get out of the house. I have two special needs little boys and this wagon has proven to be one of the best purchases we've ever made. With all of its roominess comfort for them and storage for us... I highly recommend it to anyone. The one issue I've been having is just figuring out how to maneuver the large stroller up onto curbs. But other than that... It's been a dream. I'm also hoping that the accessories available for it are a little bit more accessible in the future... One of the things I'll whine a little about is the lack of a cup holder. Lol....