Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 22 and Jan 27. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to weekends, holidays, products requiring freight or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
Venice Child - California Dreaming Bassinet
Take it with you on vacations, breaks, trips and days out to friends and family homes. Compact and easy for travel, to promote safer sleep when you’re not at home. The California dreamer will ensure your baby is always sleeping safe.
The Venice Child California Dreaming Bassinet sits at bed level, so your baby is always within reach for quick access for midnight feedings, baby is visible through the breathable, clear mesh fabric. You can have peace of mind knowing that your baby is right by your side. Great for bonding in the early stages of parenthood. Can be used as a bedside sleeper or as a standalone crib.
- •Can be used as a co-sleeper or as a standalone crib.
- •Portable // Comes with a convenient travel bag.
- •7 height adjustment for most bed heights
- •Easy access for nighttime nursing and comfort
- •Ideal for mothers recovering from C-sections
- •Safe locking technology to hold bassinet in place
- •Safety straps to attach to the bed.
- •Suitable from birth to 6 months
- •Can be folded and broken down with or without legs for compact storage.
- •Storage shelf for diapers, wipes and all essentials.
- •Incline option to help with reflux or congested times.
- •Soft foam mattress with 100% pure cotton fabric liner.
- •Easy to remove the mattress for Cleaning.
- •Easy quick fold.
- •Mattress: Polyester Pillow topper and foam
- •Frame: Aluminum
- •Basket Fabric: Melange and mesh netting
|Net Weight||24.4 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||27.45 lbs.|
|Open Size||39.4" L x 19.9" W x 27.2-31.9" H|
|Folding Size||39.4" L x 21.7" W x 5.9" H|
|Mattress Size||31.9" L x 18.7" W|
|Packing Size||41" L x 25.2" W x 5.9" H|
Recommended Weight Limit
Very happy with this bassinet. Not sure who loves it more my wife for the looks, our baby for the comfort or me because we are all getting more sleep than expected!:) Thanks Venice! Rob