Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 17 and Jun 21. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
Say hello to the Contours Love 3-in-1 Baby Carrier! Soft, supportive, and super easy-to-use, this award-winning infant carrier provides beneficial skin-to-skin contact with no fabric or straps between you and your baby. This method of babywearing enhances the bonding experience, comforts your little one, and feels wonderful!
Black and Charcoal carriers feature breathable mesh fabric.
Easy-To-Wear With Buckles In Front - Babywearing Made Simple!
- No parent wants a complicated carrier system when rushing out the door or trying to soothe their child. The unique design of the Contours Love places the buckles in the front for quick and easy access. Simply buckle the waist belt and slide to your comfortable position. When ready, one arm can hold your child and the other hand easily places the back strap over your head. As your baby grows, it’s easy to adjust the carrier as needed. The Contours Love baby carrier also provides lumbar support for long-wearing comfort.
Designed To Grow With Your Baby!
- The 3-in-1 design of our infant carrier requires no separate inserts or accessories to accommodate newborns—beginning at 8 lbs.—in an ergonomic fetal or “froggy” position that replicates their time in utero.
- When baby’s legs begin to naturally straighten out, the Contours Love carrier provides a supportive seated position.
- At 6 months of age up to 30 lbs., your baby can face forward in the carrier, allowing them to see and explore their surroundings.
Hip-Health Is Important For Growing Infants!
- The Love is perfect for babywearing from infancy (beginning at 8 lbs.) when your little one will rest in an ergonomic fetal or “froggy” position. This natural position—with legs tucked in close— allows joints to remain in the same bent position they were in utero. As baby’s growth continues, the Contours Love baby carrier provides a supportive seated position and allows legs to rest comfortably as they naturally straighten out over the next 10+ weeks. At 6 months of age and up to 30 lbs., your baby can face forward in the carrier. The Love carrier requires no separate inserts or accessories to accommodate newborns and provides a hip-healthy position for your little one as recommended by the Hip Dysplasia Institute. The International Hip Dysplasia Institute acknowledges the Contours Love baby carrier as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed.
|Child Weight||8-30 lbs.|
|Newborn Position||Carrier can be used in newborn position for babies starting at 8 lbs.|
|Seated Position||Carrier can be used in the seated position once the baby's legs and hips loosen and knees drop lower to be level with their hips|
|Face-Forward Position||Carrier can be used in the forward-facing position around 6+ months when hips and legs are more developed|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash; Line dry|