Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 29 and Nov 02. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
Charlie Crane Levo Rocker
A must have from birth to 7 months, LEVO rocker fits perfectly your interior.
Its walnut wood conception and design contrasts with regular baby furnitures. Its natural rocking follows softly the movements of babies.
The LEVO seat is now adjustable thanks to pressures and allows the harness to be positioned in two different positions. With its new removable harness, the LEVO turns into a nice rocking chair when the child grows up. This way, our rocker adapts to the child’s rhythm, providing more comfort for many years to come.
This walnut version with the Sweet Grey cushion is one of the most popular of our collection. The 100% cotton Sweet Grey fabric has a fine, slightly structured stripe.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (7.7 to 19.8 lbs.) according to the EU standard EN12790:2009
- Very easy to assembly with an Allen key provided
- Adjustable seat by means of pressure: two different positions
- Removable harness as the child grows
- LEVO can now be used for up to 7 months with the harness and up to 5 years without the harness
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (104°F)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H38 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H15 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Net weight of the baby rocker : 7.9 lbs.
- Registered design
- Made in EU or Turkey
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Walnut multi-ply wood from USA. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 80% Cotton 20% Polyester, Filling : 100% Polyester
Content of the box:
- 1 Levo Walnut Wood Frame (1 frame and 2 legs)
- 1 Seat Cushion (with 4 press studs, 4 rushes and 2 anti-slip pads)
- 1 Bag of screws
- 1 User manual
Dimensions: 18.5" L x 29.5" W x 4.7" H
It is a gift for my daughter who is due in February so she hasn’t seen it. I can’t really review it yet.