Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 26. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
BERG XL B.Rapid BFR Pedal Go-Karts - Ages 5+ Years Old
The classic pedal go kart that Berg became famous for, has been completely restyled. You can still choose from three different models: Basic Pure, Basic Rapid and Basic Super. You’re never too big for the Basic. You can start using it from the age of five and even adults still like to ride it.
Enjoy the excellent driving characteristics of the Basic. The ball mechanism in the controls helps you choose your ideal track. Even on the tightest bends, the robust pneumatic tires and swing axle provide grip, balance and stability. It's also easy to handle uneven surfaces, this makes for enjoyable driving in safety and comfort. And if you do have to hit the anchors, you use the back-pedal brake or just pull your handbrake. The Basic Pure and Basic Rapid are both available in blue. The Rapid has two sturdy rear mudguards as an extra feature. Fancy an aerodynamic design? Go for the Super, with its cool front spoiler and rear mudguards, available in three different colors: blue, yellow and red. Would you like to be able to go pedal karting together as well? The red, blue or yellow passenger seats will be just the thing for you!
- Very robust frame, making it even suitable for professional use.
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tires.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you firmly and safely on the ground.
- Grows with you thanks to the adjustable saddle.
|Recommended Age Range||5+ Years old
|Dimensions||61.4" L x 31.9" W x 33.9" H|
|Product Weight||89.3 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.|
|Frame Guarantee (Years)||2|
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
I bought this for my 12 year old autistic son. He loves it and is figuring out how to stop. We’re still working on pedaling to go backwards. It seems like it’s very sturdy and rugged. He’s not a big kid though. I didn’t give it 5 stars only because of the cost of it. Kind of expensive. If he enjoys it for several years then it’s money well spent.