Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 04. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
BERG X-ite Pedal Go-Kart - Ages 5 Years Old - Adults!
BERG developed the BERG X-ite for lovers of trendy go-karts. The graphics are inspired by motocross bikes and give the go-kart a robust and trendy touch. Details such as the stunning sticker add the finishing touch to this go-kart. The BERG X-ite has a swing-axle so the go-kart moves easily over uneven ground. The X-ite's air tires also offer a supple and light ride! The seat is easy to adjust so everyone (from the age of 5) can use the go-kart.
- Very robust frame, making it even suitable for professional use.
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tires.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you firmly and safely on the ground.
- Grows with you thanks to the adjustable saddle.
- Available in combination with 4 different frames.
|BFR & BFR-3||XXL-BFR & E-BFR|
|Recommended Age Range||5+ Years old
5+ Years Old (XXL)
6+ Years old (E-BFR)
|Dimensions||61.4" L x 33" W x 33.9" H||69.4" L x 33" W x 33.9" H|
|Product Weight||101 lbs.||
126.5 lbs (E-BFR)
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.||220 lbs.|
|Drive||BFR & BFR-3||BFR & E-BFR|
|Frame Guarantee (Years)||2||2|
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
Additional warnings for E-Go-karts:
- The go kart must be assembled by adult before use
- Not to be used by children under 6 years due to speed
BERG Off-Road X-ite BFR Pedal Go-Kart
We ordered this pedal car for our son who can’t ride a bike. He has cerebral palsy, and he can pedal, but not without pushing against the back of the seat for support. So this is absolutely perfect!!