Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 21 and Apr 25. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
BERG Toys Buzzy Nitro 2-In-1 Pedal Go-Kart - Ages 2-5 Years Old
The Buzzy can now also be used as a push-car, so your child can get out and about safely. You can use the push bar to maintain control of the go-kart and child. The Buzzy's stability keeps it upright at all times, even if the child fidgets, goes over bumps or uneven surfaces. It stands apart from many 2in1 tricycles which are less stable on account of the 3 wheels. Does your child get tired and want to be pushed, or does he just want to play? In the blink of an eye, you can convert the Buzzy from push-car to go-kart or vice versa.
- Your child can go with you more easily and safely with the adjustable push bar.
- Super stable thanks to the 4 wheels.
- Fast and easy to convert from go-kart to push car and vice versa.
- Equipped with steering lock to prevent your child from steering while being pushed along.
- Equipped with a freewheel to prevent the pedals from turning while your child is being pushed along.
- Equipped with handbrake.
- Your child maintains control of the pedals when steering because the handlebars and the pedals can be operated independently .
- Setting off on the Buzzy is quick and easy, because the handlebars are not pushed away from the child’s hands when pedaling.
- Equipped with whisper tires that can never go flat.
- Suitable for children aged 2 to 5.
|Recommended Age Range||2-5 Years
|Dimensions||32.7" L x 19.3" W x 19.7" H|
|Product Weight||17.6 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||66 lbs.|
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Adult supervision required
- This product may not be used on public roads, hills, steps, sloped driveways or near swimming pools
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
We bought this for our 4 year old grandson for when he comes to visit us and we take him to parks and also strolling around our neighborhood. When little Marshall gets tired of pedaling , we just pull up the handle and push him! ( the pedals don’t rotate ) But away he pedals when we’re not holding on . It’s a two in one that every grandparent/parent must have . Additionally, the handbrake grooms our toddler for an adult bike like we have !!