Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 02 and Aug 06. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
BERG Rally Jeep® Adventure Pedal Go-Kart - Ages 4-12 Years Old
Everyone will be envious when you whizz past on this beautifully-designed go-kart. The Jeep® Adventure is a light and compact go-kart letting you travel the narrowest paths with ease. The unique BFR system ensures that you can brake with your pedals, and after coming to a halt, you can immediately pedal backwards!
- Compact and light design; small, maneuverable, and yet suitable for children up to 12 years old.
- Equipped with coaster brake and parking brake.
- The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- The pneumatic tires ensure extra comfort.
- The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
|Recommended Age Range||4-12 Years old
|Dimensions||48.8" L x 27.6" W x 25.2" H|
|Product Weight||59.5 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||132 lbs.|
|Frame Guarantee (Years)||2|
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Adult supervision required
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
This is a VERY well-made, high quality go kart! Assembly instructions were easy even if you’re not mechanically inclined. Tools were included, but a socket & ratchet would help if you have it. Pneumatic tires, wheel bearings, very solid steel construction. The price is totally worth it. This is a vehicle that will last for years. Highly recommend if in your budget.
My 10 year old loves it, he’s got room to grow with it and most importantly can loves riding it in our yard, over grass, mud and dirt hills. We’re all extremely happy with it.