Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 31 and Aug 04. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
BERG Farm Deutz Fahr Pedal Go-Kart - Ages 5 Years Old - Adults!
You always wanted to be a real farmer's help? This is your chance! The DEUTZ-FAHR will help you do the biggest jobs. The DEUTZ-FAHR has impressive deep thread tires giving you the best possible grip and a swing axle to keep you firmly on the ground. For added playing fun, you can fit out this go-kart with lots of great accessories such as a lift bucket, pallet fork or roll bar with flashing light.
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable saddle.
- The pneumatic tires ensure extra comfort.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
|BFR & BFR-3||XXL-BFR & E-BFR|
|Recommended Age Range||5+ Years old
5+ Years Old (XXL)
6+ Years old (E-BFR)
|Dimensions||62.2" L x 34.6" W x 40.2" H||67.4" L x 33" W x 33.9" H|
|Product Weight||114 lbs.||138 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.||220 lbs.|
|Drive||BFR & BFR-3||BFR & E-BFR|
|Frame Guarantee (Years)||2||2|
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
Additional warnings for E-Go-karts:
- The go kart must be assembled by adult before use
- Not to be used by children under 6 years due to speed
Well made and durable. Our son loves it. Navigates through rough terrain. Putting it together takes time and directions are not always clear as this tractor comes in several separate kits, but sold as one. If you have time and patience it shouldn’t be a problem.