Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 15. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
BERG Black Edition Pedal Go-Kart - Ages 5 Years Old - Adults!
Black, with a touch of orange here and there. Together with the special design of the spoiler and the tires, this makes the BERG Black Edition a very special go-kart. This super-cool model is of course only for the most fearless boys and girls!
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable saddle.
- The pneumatic tires ensure extra comfort.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
|BFR & BFR-3||XXL-BFR & E-BFR|
|Recommended Age Range||5+ Years old
5+ Years Old (XXL)
6+ Years old (E-BFR)
|Dimensions||61.4" L x 33" W x 33.9" H||69.4" L x 33" W x 33.9" H|
|Product Weight||101 lbs.||
126.5 lbs (E-BFR)
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.||220 lbs.|
|Drive||BFR & BFR-3||BFR & E-BFR|
|Frame Guarantee (Years)||2||2|
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
Additional warnings for E-Go-karts:
- The go kart must be assembled by adult before use
- Not to be used by children under 6 years due to speed
Kart is definitely well built. It handles my 200 lbs. without issue.
My only detraction is that the 3 speed transmission does not have a large enough spread between gears. The low gear needs to be lower to help with climbing and the high gear does not give enough speed to keep up with the bicycles ( and that is really why I bought this for my wife ).
BERG Black Edition BFR Pedal Go-Kart
Loved Posh Baby Co service and we absolutely love our new Bergs...3rd party delivery service they used however was different story, delivery was a week late and service rep I spoke to a little rude. Overall great product, having more family time and enjoying our rides.
Took about 1.5 hours to carefully assemble with some help. My kids age 5 and 6 love riding it as do I. Very sturdy and well built product. Delivered on a small palate directly to my garage.