Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 02 and Aug 06. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
This product is in high demand. It ships within 7-12 days. Additionally, Bebcare is experiencing delays with shipping services due to current global conditions.
With lots of great features including two-way talk, night vision, a temperature display, zoom in and out, digital pan and tilt, and the ability to play lullabies, the Bebcare Motion is designed to be your eyes and ears while you get things done. Check in on the baby with the Motion’s high-quality 4.3-inch "True Color" display from up to 1,000 feet away. Our monitors have ultra-low radiation mode enabled, so your babies are safe from the nasties. There’s helpful warnings if the temperature gets too hot or cold, a night light, and an optional breathing sensor if you’re looking to check in on the baby’s vitals. The white noise silencer is designed to tune out the static, so you only wake up when the baby needs you. At 20 hours of standby battery life, the Motion takes you through the day with crystal clear sound and video. Designed to hold up over the years and even from child to child.
Bebcare Motion digital video baby monitor utilizes DSR Digital Safe Radio ultra-low emissions wireless technology.
- DSR Digital Safe Radio low-emission technology enabled
- 4.3” True Color tech display
- 360-degree camera pan and tilt
- Two-way talk back
- Parent unit voice-activated vibration
- Smart baby tracking
- Temperature sensor
- Music lullabies
- White noise silencer technology
- Supports up to 4 cameras
- 300m wireless range
- 18-hour standby battery life
- Low battery and out-of-range alerts
Bebcare Motion Digital Video Monitor Specifications
What Comes In The Box
the DSR low EMF radiation tech is pretty cool. i needed something to prevent radiation on my 2 month old daughter
The Bebcare Motion seems to work very well and is a great upgrade from my old Infant Optics monitor. The screen is larger and has a much better image quality. The night vision is sharp and clear.
The customer service team was really helpful too. They answered all of my questions to help me decide which is the right monitor to get.
Our friends recommended Bebcare to us because it’s a low EMF design, which emphasizes better safety for the baby.
The baby monitor itself is incredibly easy to setup and use. The monitor is paired straight out of the box, so there's really no much setup required to get going.
It supports our two camera setup in two different rooms. Love the split screen view so I can see both babies at the same time, as we welcomed our second baby to the family back in June.
The best low EMF baby monitor out there. Went through a couple monitors in the past and ended up sticking with Bebcare products. Safety of my baby is the number one priority, so this low EMF design is great for me!
I'll summarize my experience with Bebcare Motion after using it for 3 months:
1. Great video quality. This is WAY better than the old vtech I used to have.
2. No white noise! This one is a savior because I'm very sensitive to noise when it comes to sleeping
3. Great customer service. I asked like a dozen questions to the CS team before making a purchase decision. They answered all of my questions in details and within a few hours
4. Good battery life. I'm able to use mine for over 30 hours on a single charge. This means I charge it once a day on my nightstand
5. Lovely design. I love the simple, white color design of this monitor. It has got that "Apple" design language