Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 04. *ETA to the U.S.A Only
****Please note: The estimated arrival dates above do NOT apply to products requiring freight, or products that have a shipping disclaimer in the product description.****
Adaptive Star Axiom Improv Special Needs Stroller
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The Axiom Improv Indoor/Outdoor Mobility Push Chair will take you where no other ability pushchair can follow! Designed for use as an indoor or outdoor mobility system, this all-terrain pushchair easily glides through grass, gravel, over curbs, and sand. It comes with the traditional fixed front wheel for the adventurous one, and a optional front swivel wheel kit for superb maneuverability in indoor settings. The fully adjustable sun canopy shields from any angle and the sophisticated harness system aids with positioning.
Adaptive Star and Posh Baby Co. believe in Going Out & Making A Difference we hope you will join us on our journey.
- •Light weight steel framed unit with a aluminum upper handle assembly
- •16” quick release mag wheels
- •Hand brake with parking button
- •Spring loaded rear foot brake
- •Safety wrist strap
- •Height adjustable handle
- •Recessed footplate with side boards and feet straps
- •Compact single action fold
- •1000 Denier Phthalate free Polyester Fabric
- •Reflective trim
- •Inside the seat pockets
- •Seating area is lined with breathable wicking fabric
- •Adjustable 5-point harness
- •Reclining seat adjustable to a 30 degree recline
- •Behind the seat storage pocket with zipper closure and key clip
- •Firmness support in seat back and bottom both removable
- •Seat is removable and machine washable
- •Under the seat basket removable and machine washable
- •Rotating Sun Canopy with view port window
- •Weight capacity of 200 pounds
- •Cargo capacity of 5 pounds
- •5 year frame warranty
- •1 year soft goods warranty
- •Available in two colors (Red or Navy)
Download our Measurement Chart to determine the perfect fit for your chair.
Mobility Push Chair
|Approximate User Age|
|Approximate User Height||
|Seat Back Height|
|Head Height Clearance for Canopy|
|Seat to Footrest|
|User Weight Capacity|
|Cargo Dimensions (LxWxH)||
|Handle Height Adjustment||
(93 - 132 cm)
(93 - 132 cm)
w/o Wheels (LxWxH)
w/ Wheels (LxWxH)
|Wheel Size (Indoor/Outdoor)||
|Stroller Frame Warranty|
|Soft Goods Warranty|
**PLEASE NOTE**: The Axiom improv Push Chair is 44" tall for the Size 1.5 46" for the Size 2, 48" tall for the Size 3 and 50" for the Size 4. This can make navigating somewhat tricky for petite caregivers. The Overall Height with the Canopy in use is 44", 46", 48" or 50" respectively. Adaptive Star can make custom modifications to the Push Chair for petite caregivers. For quotes on custom modifications, please email email@example.com with your modification requests!
Adaptive Star Returns
- •No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- •Returns for sizes 2 & 3 are subject to a 20% restocking fee and 30% restocking fee for size 4.
- •We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the customer and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- •All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- •Any returns that do not have an approved RA number on the outside of the box will be refused.
- •The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- •If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/Paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- •Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- •Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Exchanging the Adaptive Star Axiom for a Lassen. Posh Baby has been very helpful in executing that process.
It is a huge relief to our family to have a stroller fir our ASD son. He can grow and still be comfortable and safe. My only complaint is the front wheel doesn’t pivot. We can make that work and overall the benefits outweigh the con.